MusicHub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sia Furler
Introduction Thread EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:34 am by Poser

» Music Player: Request Songs Here!
Introduction Thread EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:17 am by Poser

» Johnny Cash
Introduction Thread EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:45 pm by Feijão

» Prince
Introduction Thread EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:09 pm by Feijão

» Keith Green
Introduction Thread EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:06 pm by Feijão

» Introduction Thread
Introduction Thread EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 2:49 pm by Feijão

» Freddie Mercury
Introduction Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 7:02 pm by Feijão

» Green Day
Introduction Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 6:55 pm by Feijão

» The Velvet Underground
Introduction Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:03 am by MadeInHeaven

Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Poser

Our users have posted a total of 122 messages in 73 subjects

Introduction Thread

5 posters

Go down

Introduction Thread Empty Introduction Thread

Post by Feijão Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Hey everyone! Welcome to MusicHubs. For those of you who haven't checked out forum rules, please do so here.

This site is devoted to any and all musical discussions, ranging from learning the art to talking about your favorite musicians and bands to exploring new genres and categories of music. Even better, you can discuss these things with other individuals and groups of people with similar interests as you! And even if you aren't remotely interested in music (which I doubt is the case unless you've never listened to music before), we have a section for you in the MusicHub lounge, where you can discuss whatever you'd like with whoever you'd like. The only catch is that you cannot violate the rules stated in the link above, which, for most of you, will hopefully not be difficult.

So without further ado, please, introduce yourself here! I'm Feijao, one of the mods here. If you need anything or have questions regarding navigation of the forum, feel free to PM me or our admin, MadeInHeaven!

Ciao!

Last edited by Feijão on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Feijão
Feijão

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread Empty Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Ahoogan Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Hello! My name is Ahoogan, your friendly M-... Oh wait, Let me start over.
*ahem* Hello! My name is Ahoogan, and I just joined this forum! I've always been interested in music, whether it's rock, country, or pop! I'm usually one to listen to instrumental music, but that's just me! I look forward to interacting with this forum and it's users! That's all-
Ciao~
Ahoogan
Ahoogan

Back to top Go down

Post by MadeInHeaven Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Ahoogan wrote:Hello! My name is Ahoogan, your friendly M-... Oh wait, Let me start over.
*ahem* Hello! My name is Ahoogan, and I just joined this forum! I've always been interested in music, whether it's rock, country, or pop! I'm usually one to listen to instrumental music, but that's just me! I look forward to interacting with this forum and it's users! That's all-
Ciao~

Welcome! Are you from TRP or have you stumbled in from elsewhere on the internet landscape?
MadeInHeaven
MadeInHeaven
Admin

https://musichub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahoogan Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:15 pm

I have traveled from the farlands of the internet to find this website.. A friend told me about it. Razz
Also, I'm not part of TRP... Yet. tongue
Ahoogan
Ahoogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahoogan Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Ahoogan wrote:I have traveled from the farlands of the internet to find this website.. A friend told me about it. Razz
Also, I'm not part of TRP... Yet. tongue

Nevermind, just joined! ^^
Ahoogan
Ahoogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Toast Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:29 pm

Hello, I'm Toast! Most of you may recognize me from The Range Place, but for the one or two of you who don't, hello! I've been playing music for around ten years. I don't have a particular preference in music genre; it just depends on how I'm feeling.

Anyway, I read about this forum over on TRP, and I decided to check this out. I'm really liking the idea behind this! I do hope that this place grows with time. I also hope that more people from TRP notice this website, I feel like the two sites could really work well together.
Toast
Toast

Back to top Go down

Post by MadeInHeaven Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Toast wrote:Hello, I'm Toast! Most of you may recognize me from The Range Place, but for the one or two of you who don't, hello! I've been playing music for around ten years. I don't have a particular preference in music genre; it just depends on how I'm feeling.

Anyway, I read about this forum over on TRP, and I decided to check this out. I'm really liking the idea behind this! I do hope that this place grows with time. I also hope that more people from TRP notice this website, I feel like the two sites could really work well together.

Good to see you! I agree, I think the sites could work extremely well together. We'll see what happens as more things start happening here and this forum's activity starts picking up.
MadeInHeaven
MadeInHeaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Feijão Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Unfortunately, there's a strict no-advertising rule on TRP, so we can't really spread the news about it that way. Hopefully the post on that forum will be enough to get more people involved.

Also, apologies for having been totally inactive for the past few days. I'll get to work on that Cash thread. Wink
Feijão
Feijão

Back to top Go down

Post by Poser Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello. I'm Poser, and I have joined this forum for the purpose that I like music that touches the heart in any genre.

I was convinced by myself to join here when I saw your promotion in the support forum. When I saw the name "Sia", I did not hesitate to join since she is one of my idols.

I'm glad to know that this forum is not exclusive to songs from the '70s or what. I hope I'd be enjoying my stay here, and I also hope that this forum will grow.

Poser

Back to top Go down

Post by MadeInHeaven Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:49 pm

Poser wrote:Hello. I'm Poser, and I have joined this forum for the purpose that I like music that touches the heart in any genre.

I was convinced by myself to join here when I saw your promotion in the support forum. When I saw the name "Sia", I did not hesitate to join since she is one of my idols.

I'm glad to know that this forum is not exclusive to songs from the '70s or what. I hope I'd be enjoying my stay here, and I also hope that this forum will grow.

Welcome! I can't profess to being a big Sia fan, but my fandom is irrelevant as this site is for everyone and everything related to music. Take a look around, read the rules threads, and integrate yourself into the community!
MadeInHeaven
MadeInHeaven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Feijão Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Poser wrote:Hello. I'm Poser, and I have joined this forum for the purpose that I like music that touches the heart in any genre.

Welcome! Thanks for checking out MusicHub, and feel free to put together a thread for Sia.
Feijão
Feijão

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum